Friday 1 November 2013

Challenge # 28 Use Embossing

Good morning to you all,
So the 1st of November is upon us.  I sound like a worn out record but where does the time keep going to?   The nights are drawing in and the days are still quite mixed but we sure are approaching the end of the year very quickly!

Well I hope you enjoyed our Birthday blog hop....big thanks to those of you that joined us.   First of all I will announce the winner who will receive a fab prize from The Hobby House.

So the winner is Andrea ....... Congratulations...please email me at sally.astill@hotmail.co.uk and I will arrange for your prize to be sent to you.

Now for the winner of our Autumn Colours challenge which we didn't have too many entries for this time but we did have some very cute bears making an appearance.

Sheena thats you ....... 
Here is her gorgeous card.

Please email me and I will send the details of your prize from Stampfairy.

So onto this months challenge and the theme is Use Embossing - this can be dry or wet embossing the choice is yours.  Just make sure that the main image on your card is a Teddy/Bear otherwise your entry will be removed.
You can enter up to four times with different creations.

We have a great sponsor this month..... Dis Digi Stamps who are offering a $10 voucher for the winner.


The DT have come up with some great cards again to give you some inspiration....a few Christmas cards thrown in for good measure :)










Anne-Marie






Hope you can join us for this challenge.
Just remember you must use a bear as the main image on your card and use embossing...easy!
Add your creation on the linky tool below.

Thanks for popping over today.


Ready Teddy Go Design Team xxxx


5 comments :

KandA said...

Wow, I can't believe I'm the lucky blog hop winner. Thank you so much - I'll email you now.
Super DT inspiration and a great challenge theme xx

Jennifer said...

Gorgeous creations by all the DT!

Hugs,
Jennifer. x

Stampers Delights said...

OOOOPPS!
Sooooo sorry I just seen that it needs to have a teddy on it as well as embossing ....there is no red X for me to delete it :(
Sorry Janice XX

Bunny said...

Great challenge. Thank you for the inspirational DT work.

cass said...

Never cweases to amaze me how many cute bears we have, great inspiration each month, thanks